Monday, April 13, 2009

How to Sub Videos

Another update but I don't think it's that important. Anyway, I've been asked a lot of times how do I translate these stuffs, what software am I using to subtitle the videos. Actually, there are a lot of software you can use to subtitle your videos, commercials and freewares. Although, the most famous one is of course, the fansubber's choice, Aegisub + VirtualDub + VSFilter. These are all the neccessary things you need for the subtitling. The procedure is easy! Just follow the manual then you’re all set! Just Kidding! Anyway, if you’re not yet familiar with these software, you can visit their website here.

Aegisub
VirtualDub
VSFilter.vdf (put this on your VirtualDub's plugin folder)

I’ll try to make this as simple as possible. First, download this two freeware software then of course install them. Then after that, google or yahoo or browse for Aegisub tutorial >_<
I’m not good at explaining, so I’ll just guide you to the easiest way to learn how to do this subtitling thing.

But anyway, if you think subtitling seems to be interesting, it's free to try. You might learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment